- View all products (0)
- Your cart is currently empty.
PAX 3 VAPORIZER - COMPLETE KIT
Hurry, there are only 1 item(s) left!
POWERFUL PAX 3 VAPORIZER
The PAX 3 Complete Kit is the most recent addition to the innovative PAX lineup of portable herb vaporizers. Featuring an upgraded battery, dynamic heating modes, and premium accessories, PAX 3 is smarter, faster, and stronger than its predecessors. A new polished aluminum exterior offers added style, durability, and grip. The PAX 3 Complete Kit now features a mobile app, half-pack oven lid, and wax concentrate insert, allowing you to fully customize and control your vaping sessions.
THE PAX VAPOR APP
PAX 3 allows you to customize your sessions via smartphone using the PAX Vapor app. Easily adjust precision temperature, vapor and flavor output, security, haptic feedback, LED lights, and more. Choose between 4 dynamic modes, each offering a unique experience:
PAX 3 is the first of the PAX line to feature concentrate compatibility. Boasting a premium insert, PAX 3 easily converts to a concentrate vaporizer. Place the included insert into the herb chamber and enjoy all the nuances of concentrates on-the-go. PAX 3 features temperature settings optimized for concentrates, delivering smooth, flavorful hits.
HALF-PACK OVEN LID
A new half-pack oven lid ensures excellent vapor quality even with smaller loads of dry herb. Simple to use and designed for easy cleaning, this essential accessory enables you to get more flavor and effects from less material. Expect about 2 sessions per fully loaded half-pack oven lid.
3500MAH LI-ON BATTERY
Utilizing a 3500mAh lithium ion battery, the PAX 3 Complete Kit has 500mAh more power than its predecessor. Enjoy longer battery life and faster heating. The PAX 3 comes with a magnetic charging dock with an easy snap-on connection, charging the unit via USB. When fully charged, PAX 3 can run for close to 1.5 hours. Boosted power greatly increases heat up time, with the lowest vaping temp reached in just 15 seconds. Expect quick hits whenever and wherever you want.
Designed for maximum discretion, PAX 3 introduces haptic feedback. Rather than wait for a display to alert you when your vape has reached its set temperature, you’ll be alerted by vibration. This feature enables you to keep your PAX 3 concealed when not in use. You'll also receive a vibration notification if the device enters Standby Mode. The PAX Vapor app allows users to adjust vibration strength for a personalized experience.
HOW TO CLEAN PAX 3
To ensure optimal vapor production and airflow, it is crucial to keep your PAX 3 vapor path and screen residue-free. PAX 3 Complete Kit includes a wire brush and pipe cleaners for thorough cleaning. To clean the PAX 3, remove the mouthpiece and brush out the vapor path, then take off the oven lid to scrub out the chamber. To remove heavy residue buildup, a few drops of isopropyl alcohol, followed by a generous scrub using the wire brush, will break down resin or melted concentrates. If you do end up using isopropyl alcohol, make sure to perform a “burn off”, setting your vape at the highest temp and running it with no herb in the chamber.
- DUAL USE: for loose leaf and extract
- POWERFUL: 2x the oven power as PAX 2
- QUICK HEATING: 15 second heat-up time
- INTELLIGENT: LED status notifications + vibration when ready
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- PAX 3
- Concentrate Insert
- Maintenance Kit
- 3x Screens
- 2x Mouthpiece
- 1x Multi-Tool
- 1x Half Pack Oven Lid
- 1x Carry Pouch
- Pax Labs
PAX 3 TEN YEAR LTD WARRANTY
PAX Labs, Inc. (PAX Labs) warrants the PAX 3 devices (not its accessories or batteries) against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the date of retail purchase by the original end-user purchaser (Warranty Period), in accordance with and subject to all the terms of this Limited Warranty. If a physical defect arises and a claim is received within the Warranty Period, PAX Labs will, at its option, either (1) repair the device defect or (2) exchange the device for a new one. Please see our Return for Refund Policy below for our policy on refunds. EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, PAX LABS MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This Limited Warranty is limited to PAX 3 devices manufactured by PAX Labs. This Limited Warranty does not apply to any non-PAX Labs products or any PAX Labs products other than PAX 3. This Limited Warranty applies to the original end-user purchaser only and is non-transferable. This Limited Warranty applies only to devices purchased directly from PAX Labs or from any authorized PAX retailer and, without limiting the foregoing, does not apply to devices purchased at auction or consumer resale sites such as eBay or Craigslist (even if the devices are unused). Please visit www.paxvapor.com for a list of authorized PAX retailers. This Limited Warranty does not apply to (a) damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes; (b) damage caused by the device being exposed to or coming in contact with moisture (e.g. liquids, water, rain, extreme humidity, unusually heavy perspiration or other moisture), or extreme thermal or environmental conditions (e.g. sand, food, dirt or similar substances); (c) damage caused by operating the device outside the permitted or intended use as described by PAX Labs; (d) damage caused by concentrates, the concentrate adapter (Pax 3 only) or waxes; (e) a device or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability; (f) damage attributable to accessories or attachments (i) not authorized or recommended by PAX Labs or (ii) authorized or recommended by PAX Labs but where usage thereof was outside of normal or recommended use; (g) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic or (h) any device where the serial number has been tampered with, erased or obscured or is not genuine. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, this Limited Warranty does not cover device accessories or attachments, whether or not authorized or recommended by PAX Labs, or normal performance degradation of batteries or neglecting to adhere to cleaning instructions. Please contact the PAX Support team, the PAX Pro’s, to learn more about our PAX Battery Service. Opening-up, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void your warranty.
In no event, shall PAX Labs be liable for monetary damages or other losses arising from any device defect or failure, including, but not limited to, for any loss of use, time or for any inconvenience or for any incidental or consequential damages. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND/OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS AND/OR DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE AND PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. PAX Labs neither makes or assumes and does not authorize any other person, including any PAX authorized retailer, to make or assume any obligation or liability in connection with any of its devices other than as covered by this Limited Warranty.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Please review the PAX Labs ten (10) year limited warranty details, above, to confirm that your device is warranted under this Limited Warranty.
- Warranty inspection and service is arranged through and approved by PAX Support.
- If you think you may require warranty service, please contact the PAX Pro’s by submitting a support request. Pictures and/or videos of the problem experienced are helpful. The PAX Pro’s may request additional details about the device and attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- Proof of the date of retail purchase is recommended, but where such proof has not been submitted, PAX Labs reserves the right consult its own records for online purchases or, with respect to consumer purchases from a PAX Labs’ authorized retailer, to use the date of sale of the device from PAX Labs to the PAX Labs reseller (whether an authorized distributor or retailer, as applicable), as determined from its own records, plus thirty (30) days as the date of retail purchase.
- Devices must be returned to PAX Labs before a replacement device will be provided.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be subject to age-verification. PAX Labs will only honor this Limited Warranty from original purchasers of legal age to purchase the device.
- Valid warranty claims will be processed within 4 business days upon receipt of the device by the PAX Pro’s team.
- Please note: PAX Labs is not responsible for lost packages if your package is not scanned by USPS with the label we provide.
- The cost of return shipping to you for devices found not to be covered by this Limited Warranty shall be your responsibility, and PAX Labs may require pre-payment or a credit